I blogged a while back about some of the awesome things in my life right then. Actually, ah, that was nearly 2 years ago... opps. I promise I HAVE had plenty of days filled with awesomeness since then. But it is about time I blogged again about some new things. I am in the middle of a crazy busy graduation December and wedding season... and so I thought this morning I would indulge in just somewhat pointless photography and fun things, to keep me sane. Sometimes it is the small quirky little things that make your day awesome.
- Cutely translated Engrish. Can't possibly NOT put a smile on your face.
- Flowers in tea cups. Especially when they were a gift from a beautiful friend.
- Waking up to ridiculously awesome clouds.
- New KCP Products! And black on black.
- Cupcake flavoured toothpaste. This is all sorts of wrong. But also all sorts of awesome! I wouldn't admit to my dentist brother-in-law that I tried this once. But it was a gift, so it was compulsory to try! I think from now on I will just stick to eating actual cupcakes though. "Makes your breath frosting fresh"?! Only in Canada would you find such things....
- Hearts. Of all kinds!
- Personalised travel diaries from friends!
- The fact that Christmas is coming!!! Excitement!
- My Family! And framed family photographs on the wall. This photo was taken just in my parents house, with a tripod and remote, after a long day. No one was dressed for it, no one was keen for photos, no one was feeling their best AT ALL... but we hadn't had a full family photo for ages, so I FORCED them get together quickly for a couple shots. We were all giggling by the end of it... and I LOVE it!! This photo just means the world to me... my favourite people in one shot... it is full of love and happiness and every time I see this I just burst with pride that these are MY awesome people.
Hope you all have wonderful days full of lots of love and awesomeness! xoxox
PS - Actually, the fact that you are even reading this is pretty awesome. THANK YOU for being such loyal blog readers (even if it is just random musings from my mind!) and for being cool clients. Love you all! xx