Another good thing is that our new gift vouchers arrived this week! And they look great. So this serves as a reminder that you can give the gift of photography to someone you love, someone who has a special occasion coming up, someone you just think deserves it, or someone who is just incredibly hard to buy a gift for. Everyone loves to look back on beautiful photographs to remember good times or important moments in their life, and I love to capture them!
What kind of gift could I give?
- An engagement shoot for an recently engaged couple
- A maternity or newborn shoot for someone expecting a little one soon!
- A family or kids shoot for a deserving family
- An anniversary shoot
- A 'Frolicking Frock' shoot as a wedding gift (a chance to wear your wedding dress again and do something fun, crazy and creative!)
- A voucher to go towards a Dunedin or New Zealand landscape canvas or framed print
- A voucher of a certain value to allow wedding couples to purchase more prints or canvases from their day
- A graduation shoot for someone you are proud of
- A portrait shoot for someone you think needs permission to be beautiful
Now go and enjoy the sunshine, and have a very happy day! xoxo